Diverse – dynamic – innovative
The DASYM ECODyn modules series G are optimised for testing powertrains in the electric mobility sector as well as for transmission development. Multi-axis load units with high torques at low speeds of maximum 4,000 rpm are available for this purpose.
The basic scope of the ECODyn G series for drive train modules always consists of:
- Multiple drive systems consisting of asynchronous motors including torque measuring flange and speed sensor,
- a frequency converter with input rectifier and inverter
- each ready projected as a module
Data of the ECODyn product series for powertrain:
|Type||Power / torque / speed from||Power / torque / speed up to|
|ECODyn 270G to 382G||270 kW / 4160 Nm / 4000 rpm||382 kW / 5000 Nm / 3000 rpm|
DASYM also supplies you with state-of-the-art automation, as well as other options and accessories on request.
Schematic of a test bench for drivelines
Drive train test specimen
Multi-axle load units with high torques at low speeds for the wheel axles.
Automation of test sequences, acquisition of measurement data and control.
Connection of further hardware
Depending on the requirements, additional components can be connected. Communication is possible via various bus systems such as EtherCat.
ECODyn ASM module with ECODyn frequency converter
The basic version of the ECODyn asynchronous machine module consists of proven standard components that can be expanded according to customer-specific requirements. A speed sensor and a torque measuring flange are attached.
Battery simulation for drive train with electric motor
Battery simulations for supplying the electrical test specimen and for mapping different battery models.
Our range of services for you may include:
- Complete multi-axis asynchronous machine modules consisting of:
- Asynchronous motor, power electronics / inverter and matching adjustable machine frame
- Automation and control
- Battery simulations and measurement technology from leading manufacturers such as exhaust gas measurement technology, indexing, air mass measurement, BlowBy measurement, power measurement and analysis for e-mobility and much more.