Classic – reliable – powerful
The DASYM ECODyn modules for combustion engines are specialised in testing petrol and diesel engines from 108 – 580 kW as well as for commercial vehicle diesel engines and gas engines from 250 – 750 kW. (Special modules with smaller or larger outputs are available on request).
Basic scope of ECODyn modules for combustion engines:
- of an asynchronous machine with torque measuring flange and speed sensor
- and an inverter with input rectifier and inverter
- Ready-planned as a module
Data of the ECODyn product series for combustion engines:
DASYM also supplies you with state-of-the-art automation, as well as other options and accessories on request.
Schematic of a test bench for internal combustion engines
Test specimen combustion engine
Petrol or diesel engines from 108 to 580 kW as well as diesel and gas engines for commercial vehicles from 250 to 750 kW. Testing of special modules with smaller or larger outputs is possible on request.
Automation and control
Automation of test sequences, acquisition of measurement data and control.
Connection of further hardware
Depending on the requirements, additional components can be connected. Communication is possible via various bus systems such as EtherCat.
ECODyn ASM module
The basic version of the ECODyn asynchronous machine module consists of proven standard components that can be expanded according to customer-specific requirements. Attached to the motor are a speed sensor and a torque measuring flange.
ECODyn frequency inverter
The ECODyn ASM module already contains the ECODyn frequency converter, which controls the motor and passes on signals to the controller.
Our range of services at a glance:
- Complete asynchronous machines ECODyn modules consisting of:
- AC motor, power electronics / frequency converter and matching adjustable machine frame
- Automation and control
- Measurement technology from leading manufacturers, such as exhaust gas measurement technology, indexing, air mass measurement, BlowBy measurement and much more.