DASYM ECODyn Module
The DASYM ECODyn drive and load units convince with coordinated standard components from renowned manufacturers, which provide planning and implementation security. DASYM also offers short delivery times and reliable processing through its close network with partners and suppliers.
With more than 35 years of experience in test stand technology, we are pleased to offer you our proven products and know-how.
The ECODyn modules are divided into five categories:
- There are three ECODyn modules H, M, L for combustion engines. They are optimised for testing petrol and diesel engines from 108 – 580 kW as well as for commercial vehicle diesel and gas engines from 250 – 750 kW.
- The ECODyn Module E has been specially developed for electric motor test benches and hybrid test benches and has been ready for project planning. It is ideal for motors in the range of 147 – 265 kW power and speed up to 20,000 rpm.
- For powertrain test benches, there is the ECODyn Module G, which specialises in testing powertrains in the electric mobility sector and in transmission development. It convinces our customers with its high torques and a maximum speed of up to 4,000 rpm.
The basic scope always consists of:
- Asynchronous machine with torque measuring flange and speed sensor and
- Regenerative inverter system with input rectifier and inverter
- Ready projected as module
Data of the ECODyn product series
|Type||Test specimen||Power / torque / speed from||Power / torque / speed up to|
|ECODyn H||Internal combustion engine||108 kW / 200 Nm / 12,000 rpm||470 kW / 990 Nm / 9,000 rpm|
|ECODyn M||Internal combustion engine||265 kW / 730 Nm / 10,000 rpm||580 kW / 1390 Nm / 8,500 rpm|
|ECODyn L||Internal combustion engine||235 kW / 1070 Nm / 5,000 rpm||810 kW / 5130 Nm / 3,500 rpm|
|ECODyn E||Electric motor||147 kW / 226 Nm / 20,000 rpm||250 kW / 500 Nm / 20,000 rpm|
|ECODyn EL||Electric motor||265 kW / 490 Nm / 11,500 rpm||378 kW / 1300 Nm / 11,000 rpm|
|ECODyn G||Drive train||270 kW / 4160 Nm / 4,000 rpm||382 kW / 5000 Nm / 3,000 rpm|
|Special modules as well as options and accessories are available on request!|